Friday, September 4, 2009

In the Kitchen

Paul and I just moved into a new place, so I've been doing some new kitchen crafts! Here they are!

This is a chalkboard I made to show what we are eating for dinner...that way there is no questions asked!

There is a wall in our kitchen that is completely empty, with no cabinets or anything, so I placed this saying there.
Well over a year ago I was searching for a cute Olive Oil container. No luck! I went everywhere, literally! The best I came up with was just a clear glass one from wal-mart. A few weeks ago, I was thinking of a way to make it cute...then a light bulb went off in my head...vinyl! Here's how that turned out!

I love toile print, so I made this recipe box. My other ones were full, so I needed a new one! I still have yet to make cute recipe cards and such for this one!
I painted this jumbo clothes pin and covered it with paper to hold my recipes up for me when I'm cooking.
Of course I needed some new magnets.
I didn't make these...but they were in storage for over 7 months, and I missed them! Haha! I found these at the Williams-Sonoma outlet for $5 a piece, they were originally $20...that was over a year ago, and I'm still proud of my great deal!
I didn't make this either! I bought this at a Craft show in Boulder City...I thought it was really cute! I made toile magnets to match!

No comments: