Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vinyl Lettering

For those of you who don't know, I do vinyl lettering! I absolutely love it! Stay tuned for my different fonts (I can get any font you want!). Throughout my blog I will be posting pictures of my work! Contact me at laniercreations@gmail.com if you are interested. Here are my prices and colors.

Prices:
6x24 inch board completed- $25
6x12 inch board completed- $12.50
routed board- add $1 
ribbon- add $1
12x12 tile completed- $12
vinyl only for 12x12 tile- $8
6x6 tile completed- $8
vinyl only for 6x6 tile- $4
vinyl for 8x8 glass block- $6
vinyl by the foot- $5 up to 5 inches tall
*I can do anything you want. If you don't see an option here that you would like just let me know!

Colors:
white
black
silver
gold
pink
yellow
orange
light blue
bright blue
navy blue
bright green
dark green
red
burgundy
brown
beige
*if you don't see a color listed that you would like, let me know and I can get that color!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

So do you have your own vinyl cutter, or do you work with a certain company?