Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Get ready to host your eclipse party!!!

Last year around the time that New Moon from the Twilight Saga was about to come out to theatres.....I had finally decided to read the Twilight books. I had seen Twilight literally 100 times, but just couldn't bring myself to read the books....I hate to read! Much to my surprise I LOVED them and read all 4 books in about 2 weeks....not bad for a gal who hates to read! Anyways....once I did that I got really into making Twilight items, and that is what I sell in my Etsy shop! The time is coming for Eclipse to come to theatres, so I thought I'd update the shop with some Eclipse goodies! Here are the new items in my shop! They are available for purchase here!
Team Edward except for when Jacob has his shirt off vinyl decal...
Set of 12 eclipse vinyl decals...
Set of 5 twilight goody bags...
Set of 12 eclipse themed pinback buttons...
Set of 12 eclipse cupcake toppers...

No comments: