Friday, September 3, 2010

Dollar Store Frames

I love buying frames! Especially from the dollar store! Here are a few crafts I created using 8.5x11 frames!

I made these "EAT" frames for my kitchen...this pic isn't quite the greatest...it was taken from a weird angle.
I had craft night at my house this week and we made menu boards....the girls had the option of burlap or scrapbook paper for a background. One girl chose scrapbook paper so she could change it out for different seasons and holidays...there's a good idea! The girls also had the option to use magnets or ribbon for hanging purposes!
We also made these welcome signs at craft night....mine is hanging right when you walk into our home...I hate shoes on the carpet...especially with little ones moving around!
I made this "EAT" sign for my friends new house...for the background I used fabric...cute huh?!

No comments: