Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Monogram and Photo Wall

A while back I saw this idea on a craft blog and I can't remember what blog....I loved it so much I had to do it in my home! Sadly I don't have near as much wall space as I'd like for this...but oh well! All you do is buy lots of letters at Hobby Lobby, JoAnns, Michaels....anywhere you see them....paint them or cover them with scrapbook paper and mod podge...and hang it on your wall! Throw in pictures too! Note: be sure to lay out your design before you place it on the wall to be sure you have enough space....plus it makes the hanging process much easier...as you can see I still need to add a few more pics...I've got gaps!
Linking up to Today's Creative Blog! Stay tuned for pics on a "She's going to pop" baby shower I threw last weekend!

2 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Very cute idea! I love your blog. I love that idea of the collage with letters and your pictures. It would even be cute with your children's initials and pictures in their rooms. I wanted to see how much your FHE boards are. My email is navalonie@hotmail.com.
-Natalie

Lanier Household Creations said...

Thanks! When I saw the original idea it was in a kids room just like you are saying! For the FHE Boards it's $22 plus the cost of the knobs...I think I spent $20 on Knobs for min and that's when I caught them on sale half off! Let me know if youre interested!