Monday, October 25, 2010

Finally! Halloween Decor!

Ok....so I have been ready for Halloween since the beginning of September...but I have been so busy with doing my Halloween craft night, and Super Saturday's for different wards, along with the one I am throwing, that I am just now getting my pics up! Here's what I've done!

Countdown blocks....notice how the countdown was on day 40...haha! We also made these for my Halloween craft night!
I made this Enchanting Spells tile years ago, back when I got my vinyl machine!
Trick or Treat sign... we made these for my Halloween craft night as well!
I covered pic frames in spiderwebs and spiders!
Here is my holiday decor shelf!
These topiaries are from the 123 topiaries I made a while back...I just took out the number 2!
I made this using a plate from dollar tree!
I designed some Halloween subway art!
Here are my seasonal blocks all done up for Halloween!
I got this idea from House of Smiths...I LOVE that blog!!!
The crow, moss, and skulls are from dollar tree! The bird cage held wedding cards from our wedding, and the "boo" I got from the dollar section at JoAnns last year!
My dining room... I either made or purchased everything seen at Thai Pan or The Gatehouse in past visits to Utah!
This glass block says trick or treat...it's hard to see in the pic!
And my favorite of all....the wreaths with ribbons and postcards! Purchased at The Gatehouse...oh how I wish there was one here in Vegas!
Hope ya like & sorry it's sooo late! If you'd like to purchase any of the vinyl contact me at laniercreations@gmail.com!

I linked up to Today's Creative Blog!

No comments: