Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Shower

I threw a baby shower this weekend for a very good friend of mine! The colors: Teal and Brown! I had so many ideas of things I wanted to make! Unfortunately I didn't get to do everything I wanted to, but I did do most of it! The thing I was most excited about was this banner! I used all Stampin' Up! paper, my cricut, double sided tape, toile, and ribbon! That's it!
This is the banner!


With it also being the holiday season, I decided to make peppermint bark for the take-home treat! All you do is crush candy canes, stir them into melted white chocolate, lay flat on wax paper, refrigerate until hard, and break into pieces! What a yummy snack! I wanted to stick to the teal and brown, so I used teal paper with brown polka dots to cover the treat baggies. Then I stapled the baggies shut! 
I made these for the cupcake toppers! The cupcakes where chocolate with chocolate frosting of course! Yummy! 
Since I have a vinyl machine, I decided to do different vinyl projects for game prizes!
This is prize #1
Prize #2
Prize #3
Prize #4
Prize #5
Prize #6
Prize #7
Since every good place to hang a banner is being occupied by garland for Christmas....I used the TV haha!
I also made these plaques. They were used as a shower decoration, plus they are a nursery decoration.

I found this cute cupcake stand at Williams-Sonoma! I love it!
MORE CUPCAKES!

2 comments:

Huebsch family said...

Everything looked great! Are you keeping the banner? Did you make 2 of them or move it for pictures?

Kim said...

Way cute! I bet the mom was so excited to have a friend throw such a fun shower! Hope the wood stain worked out.