Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Vinyl

Here are some more vinyl things I have done! I apologize that the picture quality isn't the best! I took the pics on my phone.

Ballet Shoes, the transfer tape is already on, the vinyl is a brighter pink color. How could would this look on a little girls bedroom wall?!

I know Christmas has already passed, but this is some vinyl I did for my friends house! I should have made the fireplace bigger. Since they didn't have a fireplace, I thought that the imitation one would be a great idea. Unfortunately, it was a little too small for the stockings! Next year...we will do the right size!

1 comment:

lacey said...

I havent forgot to send you the picture just been way busy. Its on my to do list. I think I lost your e-mail address though could you give it to me again.