I don't know why I am just now getting around to posting these magnet boards! These are some magnet boards that I had made for Christmas gifts!These were very simple to make!
1. Cut your piece of wood to desired size....I have my hubby pre cut a bunch of wood for me at one time, so I always have wood for gifts, and craft classes on hand!
2. Purchase sheet metal. I got these pre cut pieces at Lowes for about .50 cents each!
3. Paint your wood, and sand edges if desired!
4. Glue metal to the wood. I used cement glue! You can buy a tube for$1 at Wal Mart.
5. Drill holes, if desired.
6. Cut Vinyl, and Place it in desired place on board.
7. Add your ribbon.
8. Add your magnets...I made mine with a mylar button maker!
9. You're done!
I linked this blog here! I couldn't get the cute button that they have to post on my page =(