Monday, March 15, 2010

Vinyl Wall Decor, Inspired by Target Bedding

Last week my friend Becca bought this bedding at Target....
Super cute right??After Seeing the bedding, we were inspired to do some wall vinyl. Here is what we came up with! A big modern tree, with an owl and birdies, and acorns.
These are name plaques that I had made for a baby gift. They are 12x12.
A little family of birdies on the wall.
Birdies going along the crib....
This is below the big modern tree....acorns falling off of the tree, with a birdie going to get some.
Another view of the tree...
Close up of the tree...

A little birdie on top of the light switch...
The wall was kind of bare behind the dresser, so we came up with this...
I then surprised the 2nd time mommy with this at the hospital...
a magnet and wipe off board...I still need to make magnets for it... I also surprised her with the owl throw pillow to match her new bedding.
We are so excited with how it all turned out!!!

I linked this entry to:
">Today's Creative Blog

No comments: