Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Craft Class


Back in October I started doing craft classes about once every other month! They have been a lot of fun! So far we have just done Holiday decorations, but I have lots of ideas for cute home decorations in the future! Here is the craft for this month! If you live in the Henderson/Las Vegas area, you are more than welcome to come! It is Tuesday March 30, from 6:30-8:30pm! I will have a wide variety of pastel paints, as well as chocolate and black. Vinyl colors to choose from are chocolate, white, and beige. Cost is $7 for one sign, $13 for 2 signs, or $18 for all 3 signs. Please let me know when you RSVP which sign you'd like, as well as the vinyl color!
1.Happy Easter Happy Spring, Happy Happy Everything, 6x12 sign
2.Christ The Lord is Risen, 9x9 sign
3.Happy Easter, 8x10sign

Please RSVP by Saturday March 27! If you would like my address please contact me at laniercreations@gmail.com!


No comments: